THE AMOS 3:7 CHALLENGE

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Amos 3:7 Challenge

Amos 3:7
7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

2. God Reveals To His People

a) Here is a few accounts that happened to our prayer group in April 2016:

i) A Couple

@1. As a couple (husband and wife) was praying @5.00 am in the morning, the husband saw a vision:

"I saw a tsunami hit the church. I heard people crying, people screaming for help. It was like the church in a mess and a state of confusion. Then I saw two words 'Humble' and 'Repent'."

@2. The couple cried and interceded for their church.

ii) A Family

@1. This happened during one of their family devotion times. The head of the family saw a vision:

"In the first part of the vision, I saw the word "Change" and "Conviction" keep coming a few times. Then, I saw the pruning of a tree. A lot of cutting was going on. Then, I saw people were sitting on the floor and there were no chairs in the church. Then, I saw people were crying bitterly. Some were shocked, and others had no idea of what was happening to them. 

In the second part of the vision, I saw people were asking, "Why? , Why? Why is this happening to us?" In the process of pruning, I saw people were blaming , people were complaining and some were repenting." 

@2. Later, when they were in church for Sunday Service, the pastor asked the people of God to repent and forgive one another before taking the Holy Communion.

iii) A Widow

"As I was praying, a heavy burden fell upon me. I continued to pray intensely and God revealed to me that the church needed to repent. Humility and fear of God were absent. Many things going in the church were not pleasing in His sight."

iv) A Single Mother

@1. In her vision, 

"I saw many cups. Some were empty, some were half full and some were full but not overflowing." 

3. Why Is God Revealing All These?

a) God loves His church. Jesus died for her. He loves her so much that He will go all out to beautify her even to the extend of doing something unpleasant. The unpleasantness of things are coming in order to discipline His church (Click below for details).


4. What Is God Saying For The Season?

a) God wants His people to turn away from evils. He wants genuine repentance so that a new beginning shall break forth for the season.


The End ...

Comments