NUMBER SEVENTEEN (17) ON A PAPER

1. First Message for 17/12/2012

a) On Saturday, 24/11/2012 morning, the Lord showed me in a dream a paper with the number 17 written on it. In the dream, this number 17 was very clear. The number 17 wouldn't mean a thing unless the Lord disclosed the message of this number.

b) Just as Elisha was seeking for a message for King Jesoshaphat of Judah, he asked for someone to play the harp and the message of the Lord came to him.

i) 15Then Elisha said, “Send for someone who can play the harp.” The harpist began playing, and the Lord gave Elisha this message for Joram: (2 Kings 3:15 Contemporary English Version)

c) So, I began to seek the Lord for the message. Then the message of The Lord came to me:

i) "Monday, 17/12/2012 is a celebration to the Lord. This is the day the Lord has made for breakthrough miracles.

ii) 7"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (Matthew 7:7, 8 NASB)"

d) I only SMS this message on Saturday, 24/11/2012 @ 6.06 pm to my family members, my family cell members and a few of close friends who can accept the message given. For the Scripture says, "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. (Matthew 7:6 NASB)

e) Later, I SMS again asking them to bring their own family for a dinner as an act of celebration to the Lord just as what the Lord had instructed the children of Israel on the peace (fellowship) offering:

i) "Part to God, part eaten by Priest, part eaten by giver: FELLOWSHIP!"

2. Second Message for 14 - 17/12/2012 (4 days)

a) On Tuesday 11/12/2012 prayer meeting @ 9.30 pm, the Lord showed me a clear vision (as usual closing my eyes to pray) of number 14, 15, 16 & 17. When I came back home, I began to wonder what the Lord was trying to tell me concerning the dates (4 days). Then, I remembered what the Lord had revealed earlier on number 17. Everything then began to make sense for the second message:

i) "After 12/12/2012 (Wednesday), the second day i.e. 14/12/2012 (Friday) is the first day the Lord will pay a special visit to us. We will feel his tangible presence, glory and strong anointing in our quiet time with him. We can expect our breakthrough miracles. This memorable moment will linger on for another 3 days i.e. until 17/12/2012 (Monday). Remember to take our family for dinner on 17/12/2012 as a celebration kunto the Lord for breakthrough miracles."

b) I only SMS this message on Wednesday 12/12/2012 @ 12.59 pm to my family members, my family cell members and a few of close friends again.

c) For others, I pray that you may find it edifying, comforting, exalting concerning this open window period 14 - 17/12/2012 (4 days). This is the time you may earnestly ask the Lord for your breakthrough miracles!

i) 6Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6 NKJV)

d) Breaking-through miracles

#1) 8When the Philistines heard that David had been anointed king over all Israel, they went up in full force to search for him, but David heard about it and went out to meet them. 9Now the Philistines had come and raided the Valley of Rephaim; 10so David inquired of God: "Shall I go and attack the Philistines? Will you deliver them into my hands?" The Lord answered him, "Go, I will deliver them into your hands." 11So David and his men went up to Baal Perazim, and there he defeated them. He said, "As waters break out, God has broken out against my enemies by my hand." So that place was called Baal Perazim. (1 Chronicles 14:8-11 NIV)

ii) That is why the place is called Baal Perazim means "The place of breaking through".

3. Third Message for 17th April 2013

 a) Our family has decided to have a 40 days prayer & fasting for some of our family members to return to the Lord. The dates set for the 40 days prayer & fasting are from 09/03/2013 to 17/04/2013.

b) Prior to the 40 days prayer & fasting, I had a few prayer requests. The Lord had answered one of the prayer requests 4 days (i.e. 05/03/2013 - Tuesday) even before the start of the 40 days prayer & fasting on 09/03/2013.

c) As I can remember, this is the second time the Lord had answered my prayer for desiring to pray & fast. The first time was when I decided to go for 1 meal fast i.e. to skip lunch for a period of 7 days. The Lord answered my prayer request on the 5th day of praying & fasting.

d) On Sunday 10/03/2013 @ 10.55 am the Lord had vividly showed me 2 numbers i.e. 8 & 9. It dawns on me that the number intended for is 17 (8+ 9). I was wondering what this number 17 could be.

e) Then, I was reminded that there are 2 days for solemn rest i.e. 1st day & 8th day for a 7 days celebration festival to the Lord.

i) 39So beginning with the fifteenth day of the seventh month, after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the Lord for seven days; the first day is a day of sabbath rest, and the eighth day also is a day of sabbath rest. (Leviticus 23:39 NIV)

f) Therefore, I had issued a call to my family cell to celebrate over dinner with their family for 2 dates i.e. 17/03/2013 (Sunday) and 17/04/2013 (Wednesday). Actually, 17 April 2013 is our breaking fast after 6 pm.

g) On Sunday 24/03/2013 family cell, the Lord impressed upon me that he wanted to give us something. I told this to the group.

h) On Good Friday, 29/03/2013 our church, for the first time, celebrated Passover meal in Grace Assembly, Klang @ 8 pm. The whole church was involved in this celebration. When my wife and I came for the celebration, we had already been assigned to Table 17. Table 17 couldn't be coincidence! Nobody knew about this number 17! Then, I realised that the Lord had confirmed to give our family a miracle of breakthrough and that miracle is on 17/04/2013. What & how the Lord is going to do, I don't have the slightest clue.

i) Immediately, I SMS my family to give them this message: "17 April 2013 is our family's miracle of breakthrough. The Lord has confirmed it today (29/03/2013)."

4. Prayer focus

a) The Scripture says that "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses". (2 Corinthians 13: 1 NIV).

b) In this case, we have 3 incidences or in fact more of the revealed number 17:

i) First Message for 17/12/2012

ii) Second Message for 14 - 17/12/2012 (4 days)

iii) Third Message for 17th April 2013

c) April 17, 2013 is 17 days away and I am not sure what God has in mind for this awesome day. But for our family we are believing for a breakthrough miracle in such a season and time like this.

d) Perhaps, you may want to take this opportunity to ask God to:

i) Restore you to health and heal your wounds. (Jeremiah 30:17)

ii) Restore your fortunes. (Zephaniah 3:20)

iii) Start believing for what he has shown us in such a season and time like this. 

Comments