PRAYING GOD'S WILL | CONDEMNED (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Condemned

Lord God, I come before You at this moment to ask You to keep in my mind at all times that there is no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus. Help me to know that if I trust in Jesus I need not let Satan bring thoughts of doubt and condemnation to be in my mind. Thank You, Lord, for removing all such thoughts and feelings from me. Thank You in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Romans 8:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
 
b) Hebrews 10:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

c) 2 Chronicles 30:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

For if you return to the Lord, your brethren and your children will be treated with compassion by those who lead them captive, so that they may come back to this land; for the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn His face from you if you return to Him.”

d) Isaiah 43:25 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake;
And I will not remember your sins. 

Comments