PRAYING GOD'S WILL | WORRIED (2)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Worried

Most Precious God, You have promised to not let my heart be troubled if I will cast my cares on You. Based on Your words I pray that all worry will flee from me and that my joy will return to me. All of my prayers I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Isaiah 26:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
 
b) Colossians 3:15 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.

c) Philippians 4:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

Comments