PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: 3 JOHN (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) 3 John 1:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true. 

Lord, cause me to have good report of all men, and of the truth itself.

b) 3 John 1:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:

14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

Lord, thank You, not only for Your word, but also for personal fellowship, for salutations, and for the peace offered to believers. Allow me to have fellowship with other believers, face to face, and be able to greet my friends by name.


The End ...

Comments