PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PHILEMON (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.




2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Philemon 1:3 King James Version (KJV)

Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Lord God, thank You for Your greetings of grace and peace, You sent to Philemon, Apphia, Archippus, and the believers who met in Philemon's house.

Lord God, cause me to receive grace and peace through You and Your Son, Jesus Christ.

b) Philemon 1:4 King James Version (KJV)

I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Paul gives thanks to You for these people, and always makes mention of them in his prayers.

Lord, thank You for other believers, willing to mention me in their prayers.

Lord, cause me to be thankful to You for others, and to always mention them in my prayers.


The End ...

Comments