PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: EXODUS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.


2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Exodus 14:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. 

Lord God, Thank You for Your promises to the children of Israel, that You would show them Your salvation, and they would see their oppressors no more.

Lord God, Thank You for Your instruction to the children of Israel, to stand still and see Your salvation.

Lord God, when You reach out Your hand to deliver me, enable me to stand still and not fear, while I watch for Your salvation.

b) Exodus 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Lord God, thank You for Your promise to fight for me, and for Your instruction to hold my peace.

Lord God, cause me to hold my peace, as I wait for Your hand to come against my enemies.

c) Exodus 15:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are glorious in holiness.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are revered with praises.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You do wonders.

Lord God, cause me to glory in Your holiness, to awe in Your glorious deeds, and to marvel at Your wonders.


The End ...

Comments