PRAYING GOD'S WILL | GODLY LIFE (5)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. God Life

Lord Jesus, my Lord and Savior, more than anything else I desire that I will live a godly life in Your sight. Your words are my prayers to You. Please honor them by keeping me in the center of Your will in all that I do. Thank You for all that You do and especially for honoring this my prayer. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Ephesians 4:23-24 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
 
b) Psalm 73:28New King James Version (NKJV)
 
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,
That I may declare all Your works.
 
c) Psalm 37:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
 
d) Psalm 103:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 

Comments