PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: TITUS (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Titus 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;

10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to be obedient to our masters.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to try and please those who are placed over us in all things.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to not talk back against those who are placed over us.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to not steal from those who are placed over us.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to cause those who are placed over us to trust us in all things.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, that while we serve others, we should make Your doctrine attractive in every way.

Lord God, while serving others, give me a heart to be obedient to my bosses, to try to please them, to not talk back to them, to not steal from them, but to show I can be fully trusted so I will be able to make the teaching about You, my God and Savior, attractive in every way.
 
Lord God, cause me to be obedient to my bosses, to please them, to not talk back to them, to not steal from them, but to show I can be fully trusted so I will be able to make the teaching about You, my God and Savior, attractive in every way.


The End ...

Comments