GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | GOD LOVES YOU DEARLY

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i) 1 John 4:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 We love because he first loved us. 

3. Thoughts

a) Untethered by time, He sees us all. From the backwoods of Virginia to the business district of London; from the Vikings to the astronauts, from the cave-dwellers to the kings. From the hut-builders to the finger-pointers to the rock-stackers, He sees us. Vagabonds and ragamuffins all, He saw us before we were born.

b) And He loves what He sees. Flooded by emotion. Overcome by pride, the Star-maker turns to us, one by one, and says, "You are my child. I love you dearly. I'm aware that someday you'll turn from me and walk away. But I want you to know, I've already provided you a way back."  

Comments