GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | THE STRENGTH OF GOD'S LOVE

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i) Romans 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

3. Thoughts

a) Can anything make me stop loving you? God asks. "Watch me speak your language, sleep on your earth, and feel your hurts. Behold the maker of sight and sound as He sneezes, coughs, and blows His noise. You wonder if I understand how you feel? Look into the dancing eyes of the kid in Nazareth; that's God walking to school. Ponder the toddler at Mary's table; that God's spilling His milk.

b) "You wonder how long my love will last? Find your answer on a splintered cross, on a craggy hill, That's me you see up there, your maker, your God, nail-stabbed and bleeding. Covered in spit and sin-soaked.

c) "That's your sin I'm feeling. That's your death I'm dying. That's your resurrection I'm living. That's how much I love you." 

Comments