PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: EXODUS (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Exodus 20:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery. 

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I should not commit adultery.

b) Exodus 20:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Thou shalt not steal.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I should not steal.

c) Exodus 20:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Lord, strengthen me, that I might keep Your commandment, that I should not bear false witness against my neighbor.


The End ...

Comments