PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: JAMES (14)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) James 5:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to pray when we are afflicted.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, to sing songs when we are merry.

Lord God, cause me to pray in my affliction.

Lord God, cause me to sing Psalms when I am merry.

b) James 5:19-20 King James Version (KJV)

19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that there are some that err from the truth, and are converted by others from the error of their way.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that someone who converts the a sinner from the error of his ways, saves a soul from death.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that someone who converts the a sinner from the error of his ways, hides a multitude of sins.

Lord God, if I err from the truth, send someone to convert me, save my soul from death, and in doing so hide a multitude of sins.

Lord God, cause me to be converted from the error of my ways, save my soul from death, and hide a multitude of my sins.


The End ...

Comments