PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 1:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Lord God, thank You for presenting Your wisdom to simpletons, scorners, and fools.

Lord God, take away my love for sin, my delight in scorning, and my hate of knowledge.

Lord God, give me a heart to seek after wisdom, and knowledge.

b) Proverbs 1:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Lord God, thank You for Your instruction, that we are to turn at Your reproof.

Lord God, thank You for Your promise, that if we turn at Your reproof, then You will pour Your Spirit out on us, and will make Your words known to us.

Lord God, cause me to turn when You correct me, pour Your Spirit out on me, and make Your words known to me.


The End ...

Comments