PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (12)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 3:8 King James Version (KJV)

Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Salvation belongs to You.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your blessing is on Your people.

Lord God, thank You for blessing Your people with Your salvation. Keep me in close fellowship so I might experience Your blessing.

Lord God, keep me in close fellowship so I might experience Your blessing, and inherit Your salvation.

b) Psalm 4:1 King James Version (KJV)

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to give us relief when we are in distress.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to have mercy on us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to hear our prayers.

Lord God, be the God of my righteousness, give me relief when I am in distress, have mercy on me, and hear my prayers.


The End ...

Comments