BECOMING GLORIFIED

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Becoming glorified 

(Isaiah 60:1-2 NKJV)
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

a) The number three is an important number in the Bible, it is mentioned 485 times. We know that God is revealed as the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus was resurrected after three days and there are many other times that the number three is mentioned. Three means completeness.

b) There are three stages in a Christian’s life. These stages may overlap but they are all bringing us to one goal and that is to die to ourselves that the life of Christ may be manifested in us.  

(Galatians 2:20 NKJV)  
“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.


The End ...

Comments