HOW DO I KNOW THAT JESUS WILL ACCEPT ME?

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. How do I know that Jesus will accept me?

a) If you have a desire to come to Jesus then that is the voice of God, the Holy Spirit, calling you to Him.

b) Jesus says, 

“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.” (John 6:44-45) 

c) Jesus promises that He will not reject anyone who comes to Him. 

“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.” (John 6:37)

2. Here are some other promises that God desires to receive you as His child…

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. (1 Thessalonians 5:9-10)

Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

The LORD is near to all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. (Psalms 145:18-19)

For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)
Today, believe and give your life to Jesus Christ. You can begin a new life in Christ now.

3. Salvation Prayer 

a) Pray this prayer from your heart, and speak it out loud if you are able.

@1. Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God and you came from heaven to suffer and die on a cross for me. I believe that you rose from the dead and you are alive, and you are Lord of the universe. I confess that I have sinned against you and against people, now I turn away from my sins and I look to You. You paid the penalty of my sins by giving up your life for me. Now, I give my life to you, please live your life in Me.

@2. I pray that You and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, will come and live in me and I will live in You. I give my life to You to do Your will and not my will. Please give me the faith to believe all the promises that You have written to me in Your Word, the Holy Bible. Lord Jesus please baptize me in the Holy Spirit and fill me with your presence. Please give me the strength and the faith to accomplish the plans and the destiny that You have for me and give me the courage to be a witness for You. Please fill me with Your love and compassion for people so I can be like You, I pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

@3. Congratulations! If you prayed that prayer from your heart you have begun a new life adventure with your Creator. You are now a disciple of Jesus Christ. Disciple means to be a student, Jesus is your Teacher. When you read the Holy Bible He will instruct you and guide you through the Holy Spirit. This is only the beginning. Jesus will never leave you or reject you, you must never reject Him. Do not return to your old life. Keep walking with Jesus and you will become one with Him and the Father. 


The End ...

Comments