KNOW ABOUT GOD?

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is good and you can trust Him with your life.

a) Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! (Psalms 34:8)

2. God created the universe, including You; He is all powerful.

a) “It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands And I ordained all their host. (Isaiah 45:12)

3. God wants you to know Him; and know that He exercises loving-kindness, justice and righteousness on earth.

a) Thus says the LORD, “Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the LORD. (Jeremiah 9:23-24 )

4. God is holy and He wants you to walk in holiness with Him.

a) But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:15-16)

5. God made a way for you to be holy and live with Him now and forever.

a) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  (John 3:16)

b) Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6)

6. You must be born-again.

a) Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3)

7. When you are born-again you become a disciple of Jesus Christ.


The End ...

Comments