HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 73:24-26) 
You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. {25} Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. {26} My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

(Psalms 81:11-13) 
“But My people would not heed My voice, And Israel would have none of Me. {12} So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, To walk in their own counsels. {13} “Oh, that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways!

(Psalms 85:8-9) 
I will hear what God the LORD will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly. {9} Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land.


The End ...

Comments