THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE (11)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus Christ is the Source of all life

a) IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. (John 1:1-4 AMP)

b) “Love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 10:27-30) 
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. {28} “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. {29} “My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. {30} “I and My Father are one.”

(John 11:25-27) 
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. {26} “And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” {27} She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

(John 12:25-26) 
“He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. {26} “If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.


The End ...

Comments