THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus Christ is the Source of all life

a) IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men. (John 1:1-4 AMP)

b) “Love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(Proverbs 3:1-2) 
My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; {2} For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you.

(Proverbs 4:20-23) 
My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. {23} Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

(Proverbs 9:10-11) 
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. {11} For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.


The End ...

Comments