GOD IS YOUR REFUGE (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is your Refuge 

(Colossians 3:3-4)
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. 

(Psalms 9:9-10) 
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. {10} And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 31:1-5) 
In You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness. {2} Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. {3} For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me. {4} Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength. {5} Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

(Psalms 46:1-11) 
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. {2} Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; {3} Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah {4} There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. {5} God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn. {6} The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted. {7} The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah {8} Come, behold the works of the LORD, Who has made desolations in the earth. {9} He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot in the fire. {10} Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! {11} The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah


he End ...

Comments