HEAR & OBEY GOD'S VOICE (18)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hear and obey God's voice

a) Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Galatians 5:18) 
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law

(Hebrews 10:15-16) 
But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before, {16} “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”

(1 John 1:3) 
that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.


The End ...

Comments