GOD IS YOUR REFUGE (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is your Refuge 

(Colossians 3:3-4)
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. 

(Psalms 9:9-10) 
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. {10} And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 143:8-11) 
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. {9} Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. {10} Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. {11} Revive me, O LORD, for Your name’s sake! For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.

(Psalms 144:1-2) 
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; {2} My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.


The End ...

Comments