THINKING GOD'S WAY (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Thinking God's Way

a) One of the titles of Jesus is Wonderful Counselor we always have access to listen to the heart of God by His Holy Spirit.

(Proverbs 3:5-8)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

b) Your thoughts and imagination are very important because they direct your heart. Your words and actions will follow the thoughts that you have planted in your heart. The LORD searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 77:6) 
I call to remembrance my song in the night; I meditate within my heart, And my spirit makes diligent search.

(Psalms 77:11-14) 
I will remember the works of the LORD; Surely I will remember Your wonders of old. {12} I will also meditate on all Your work, And talk of Your deeds. {13} Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary; Who is so great a God as our God? {14} You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the peoples.


The End ...

Comments