GOD IS MERCIFUL & FORGIVING (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Merciful and Forgiving

(Psalms 86:5-7 NKJV) 
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. {6} Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. {7} In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

(Psalms 85:2 NKJV) 
You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 130:3-5 NKJV) 
If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? {4} But there is forgiveness with You, That You may be feared. {5} I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.

(Isaiah 1:18 NKJV) 
“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.


The End ...

Comments