GOD IS MERCIFUL & FORGIVING (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God is Merciful and Forgiving

(Psalms 86:5-7 NKJV) 
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. {6} Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; And attend to the voice of my supplications. {7} In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me.

(Psalms 85:2 NKJV) 
You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Isaiah 55:6-7 NKJV) 
Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. {7} Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

(Daniel 9:9 NKJV) 
“To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him.


The End ...

Comments