GOD LEADS IN TRUTH

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Truth

a) Truth is defined by one source as “sincerity in action, character, and utterance.” Perhaps the most famous verse about truth in the Bible is what Jesus said “… I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6) 

b) So Jesus is truth and Jesus is also the Word (John 1:1, 14).  As Christians we believe that every word in the Bible is true; this is the foundation upon which we live our lives. Knowing what the Bible says about truth and hiding God’s word in our heart helps us to know when we are listening to the Voice of Truth. 

2. God Leads In Truth

Job 34:12 
Of a truth, God will not do wickedly, and the Almighty will not pervert justice.

Psalm 25:5 
Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

Psalm 43:3 
Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling!

Psalm 86:11 
Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.

James 1:18 
Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 


The End ...

Comments