LIVING BY: WE ARE HIS SHEEP

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Living By

a) Many people like to repeat words of wisdom that they can live by. Christianity is not just for once a week; Christianity is for Every Day. We believe that we should be a walking testimony for Jesus every day that we live on this planet. The Bible has many words and verses to live by.  

2. We Are His Sheep 

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Psalms 5:8 
Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me.

Psalms 23:1-2 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.

Psalms 25:5 
Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

Psalms 143:10 
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground! 


The End ...

Comments