MEDITATION (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Meditation

a) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Malachi 3:16-17 NKJV) 
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name. {17} “They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts, “On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him.”

(Luke 12:23-25 NKJV) 
“Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing. {24} “Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? {25} “And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

(Romans 8:16-18 NKJV) 
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, {17} and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. {18} For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.


The End ...

Comments