GOD IS STILL SPEAKING!

1. Trip To Singapore


a) My wife and I spent a few days in Singapore with two of my sons working there. We went there on 25th March 2016 (Friday) by coach and returned home on 28th March 2016 (Monday). Although we had planned our trip much earlier, I had asked the Lord what would He want me to do there.  

b) We had a pleasant journey up to Singapore and way back home. It is nice to have reliable friends or family members who would come along side to help us with the transport from home to the coach station before departure and vice versa. We can really count on them!

c) We stayed with our sons during the period in Singapore. We enjoyed their company and hospitality. We thank God for giving us such wonderful children. They took care of us and made sure that we were comfortable in our stay. They took us to nice foods centers despite the fact that they were on office call.

2. God Is Still Speaking!

a) As I was seeking the Lord and mindful of what He would want me to do, the Lord had impressed upon my heart to do 3 simple things:

i) Prayer For A Renowned Man

@1. We attended the Resurrection Sunday Service in Acts Church Singapore on 27th March 2016. This is the church where both of my sons are serving. We have had attended a few times, each time when we have the opportunity to visit my sons. 

@2. The speaker was non other than Reverend Khoo Hin Hiong, the founder of International Christian Missions (ICM) in Singapore on the church planting God movement in Asia. A seasoned and renowned man of God together with his wife, Marguerite Khoo, who have toiled the years of  their lives for God's Kingdom and are still going on strong. Praise the Lord for such servants of God!

@3. Reverend Khoo delivered a simple and logical message on the power of resurrection during the Sunday Service. It is enlightening to know what has been installed for every believer on the resurrection power. As I was sitting, listening and enjoying the message, I sensed that the Lord telling me, "Go, pray for the man." At the moment I knew that I was given the prayer assignment.

@4. Just after the whole Sunday Service was over, as my wife and I were going down stair for fellowship, I approached Reverend Khoo and asked him whether I could pray for him. Immediately he acceded to my request and allowed me to pray for him. Then, the Lord filled my mouth with His words for him. 

ii) Get Personal Contact Reference

@1. Prior to this trip, I had an opportunity to release a word of personal prophesy to a bright, intelligent young man in Singapore. It happened during one of the home cells hosted in December 2015.  

@2. Prior to the Resurrection Sunday Service, my thought kept going back to this young man and I sensed that I should ask him for his personal contact reference. Thank God that I had the opportunity to see him on Resurrection Sunday Service and managed to get his personal contact reference. In fact, I do not know why I should do this but I am sure that the Lord is up to something in His sleeve! All I told him was to connect with me should he has anything that he would like to inquire about.

iii) Release A Prophetic Word  

@1. My wife and I left Singapore on 28th March 2016 (Monday) @ 2.45 pm in a coach. There were not many passengers (less than 10) on board. There was nothing expected of me to do in the coach at the time but to sit and enjoy the journey back home. This is something that I always noticed: whenever I am least expected for anything, the Lord will come up with something new for me. 

@2. There was a elderly Chinese lady in the coach and she somehow knew my wife. Immediately they got connected and shared their story of acquaintances way back in Lahat Datu, Sabah. At 4.25 pm, I sensed that the Lord telling me to give a prophetic word for this elderly lady. But, I kept putting off this thought of giving her the prophetic word. Instead, the prophetic word kept ringing again and again in my mind. Finally, I decided to put the prophetic word in my hand phone.

@3. When the coach made a pit stop, I went out of the coach first and then waited for the elderly lady to come out from the coach. Then I asked her for her phone number so that I could send the prophetic word captured in my hand phone to her. She received the word in her hand phone and she exclaimed, "Oh, this is a good surprise!" I found out that she is working and providing ministry support for a church.

3. Who Says, God Doesn't Speak? 

a) If you are sensitive enough in your walk with the Lord and make yourself readily available, the Lord will speak to you. Definitely He wills!

i) Isaiah 30:21
21 Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
“This is the way, walk in it,”
Whenever you turn to the right hand
Or whenever you turn to the left.

b) But, remember, you are just a sower, sowing seed only but God is the one who will cause it to grow. You need to sow a seed, otherwise you get nothing. As the Lord directs you, you sow and leave everything to Him. He will bring it to pass.

i) Isaiah 55:10-11  
10 “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,

11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

ii) Numbers 23:19 
19 “God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
Has He said, and will He not do?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? 

Comments