GOD'S PROMISES: MATTHEW 11:28-29

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Promises of God

a) The Bible is the word of God and is powerful and life changing. The promises of God start with 2 Timothy 3:16 when God tells us that all Scriptures in the Bible are inspired by God. With this promise of God in hand we can then be assured that what we learn in the Bible comes from Him! 

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God.

b) Are you standing on the promises of God today? Is God your all in all?

2. God’s Promises

Matthew 11:28-29
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


The End ...

Comments