HOPE IN THE MIDST OF A CRISIS

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Hope

a) Are you needing to be uplifted and comforted today? These Bible verses about Hope will do just that for you. Take a deep breath and read through them slowly. We all too  often rush through things in life and miss what God is telling us. God led you to these verses today for a reason, don’t let them go unread!

2. Hope In The Midst Of A Crisis  

a) You might have found this article today because your life is in the midst of a crisis. God brought you to these verses for a reason. Read through these two passages slowly and let God speak to you through them.

Psalms 27:4-5 
One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. 

Mark 5:35-36  
While he was still speaking, there came from the ruler’s house some who said, “Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?” But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.” 


The End ...

Comments