INSPIRATION & STRENGTH

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Inspiration

a) The Bible is a great place to look for inspiration. If you are reading this today, we assume you are in need of inspiration or are looking for some inspiring scriptures to send to someone in need. We pray that you find what you are looking for. 

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

2. Inspiration And Strength


Isaiah 41:10  
Fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalms 18:32-34  
The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

1 Corinthians 10:13  
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 


The End ...

Comments