PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (70)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 16:4 King James Version (KJV)

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that the sorrows of those who run after other gods, will be multiplied.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we should not take part in sacrifices to other gods, and we should not have fellowship with those who practice the worship of other gods.

Lord God, cause me to not hasten after other gods, from taking part in the worship of other gods, and from fellowship with those who worship other gods.

b) Psalm 16:5 King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are my chosen portion, and my cup.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You make our inheritance secure.

Lord God, You are my lot, my cup of blessings, and You make my inheritance secure.


 
The End ...

Comments