PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (117)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 22:2 King James Version (KJV) 

O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is good to cry to You with our petitions, even if it seems like You do not hear us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that when we are in distress, it is good to cry to You in the night, and to not be silent.

Lord God God, cause me to cry out to my petitions to You in the daytime.

Lord God, cause me to cry out to my petitions to You in the night, and to not be silent.

b) Psalm 22:3 King James Version (KJV) 

But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are holy.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are enthroned on the praises of Israel.

Lord God, cause me to praise You, as the holy one of Israel.


 
The End ...

Comments