AWESOME TESTIMONY @GCC PRAYER MOUNTAIN

1. Awesome Testimony @GCC Prayer Mountain

a) Here is an awesome testimony given by one of the 18 participants who came for the Prayer Retreat / Outing in Bentong, Pahang (Malaysia) on 16-17 July 2016. 

Dear Brother Tanny,

a) Here is my testimony ...

i) I attended one of Men in Christ Fellowship (MiCF) meetings held sometime in April 2016. It was there that I met Brother Tanny and Brother Peter Gan for the first time. Then, I came to know about the Prayer Retreat / Outing to GCC Prayer Mountain when Brother Tanny shared with me about his plan to organize a trip to the prayer mountain sometime in mid-month of July 2016. Thereafter, I was keen about the prayer mountain trip. So I gave Brother Tanny my contact number to keep in touch once the dates for the trip were firmly set.

ii) So the trip to the prayer mountain in Bentong (Pahang) was on the weekend of 16-17 July 2016. I was supposed to pit stop at Merry Brown Restaurant in Bentong to join the entourage of 4 cars coming from Klang (Selangor). I was greeted by 5 brothers namely Tanny, Peter Gan , Vincent Lim, Tan Kok Seng and Dennis Lim. From there we proceeded for lunch at Thong Kee Restaurant in Bentong. Subsequently we adjourned for the popular T.A.K ice cream parlor. 

iii) My wife (Maggie) and daughter (Jeslynn) and I were later introduced to the sisters namely Leela, Mrs. Xavier, Patricia Heng, Wong Bee Hong, Charline Ang, Emily Tee, Ping Siew Lian and her son Jabez as well as the other brothers Michael Lim and Andrew Khring. 

iv) After the lunch and appetizing ice cream, the group drove to GCC Prayer Mountain campsite. We then checked in @3.00 pm. Later we drove to Chamang Waterfall site. We took some nice group photos at the Chamang Waterfall canopy bridge and the rest areas. Even though it was drizzling but it didn't dampen our day and spirit of togetherness with a total number of 18 brothers and sisters in Christ. 

v) By nightfall @7.00 pm, we proceeded to Jalan Chui Yin in Bentong town for the famous Saturday Night market walk. By 8.00 pm we all gathered at Shuangxi Lou Restaurant for a sumptuous dinner and by 10.00 pm we were all back to the GCC Prayer Mountain campsite. 

vi) After the worship / devotion was over, Brother Tanny then prayed and prophesied for Brother Dennis Lim and Vincent Lim. Then, I went forward voluntarily though a little bit tired and sleepy at that moment. Brother Tanny then proceeded to say to me, 

''God has listened to your prayers many times. God says that he will prosper you in three folds. There are children holding your hands and they would call you 'Papa' someday." 

vii) Brother Tanny even said that he did not know why God wanted to mention about children to me. As I was pondering over the statement, I suddenly realized in my mind about my boss's two lovely children, boys aged 14 and 15, that I took care and had bonded with affection to them as if they were my very own children. I recalled starting work with my boss since May 2016 as a Personal Assistant (PA). Prior to this, I was promoting solar panels for 2 years. When SEDA/ TNB quota was fully met in January 2016, I was then jobless for 4 months . 

The story goes on like this ... One night @1.30 am, my boss called me up to his home. There he offered me a job to replace his previous PA who resigned with immediate effect. Basically my job is to send his youngest son named James to St. John International School in Kuala Lumpur by 6.30 am and later to deliver food to his eldest son named Gabriel in Bandar Utama secondary school (Petaling Jaya) during the recess time. For this kind of job, I have never worked before. However I have accepted the job offer with gladness. In fact my boss has been a single father and divorcee for a few years. His eldest son Gabriel aged 15 suffers from blood cancer (leukemia) since the age of 3. I was moved with compassion for Gabriel who walks with two walking sticks and limping as well. So the thought of why God reveals to me about children is because of this situation that I am in for a broken family. 

viii) Brother Tanny also prophesied to my youngest daughter (Jesslyn) who is now in college. He said that she will study in overseas to become a doctor (or PhD) someday. Obviously in my mind, I had no idea how I could afford to send my daughter overseas to study. My wife and I are now struggling to support her present college education. Anyway, I took it in a positive attitude that in future God will someday bless and prosper her. Without a shadow of doubt I have accepted God's prophecy in favor upon my daughter's future. 

ix) After the prophecy spoken by Brother Tanny, I broke out the news that the prophecy from God is actually connected to my present work with my boss family. The prophecy sounds so accurate, what God has put me in to this current situation which I never expected to hear or encounter that very night in Bentong. That night I could not sleep immediately thinking why God wants to reveal this kind of prophecy personally to me. 

x) As I pondered further, I remembered what my boss had privately spoken to me exactly 3 days before my trip to the prayer mountain in Bentong. He confided in me that he had been admitted to ICU at IJN hospital in January 2016 due to his heart problem. In addition, he also suffers from gout and high blood pressure and his slip disc operation is due next month August 2016. He told me specifically to take care of his 2 sons should anything happens to him. 

xi) Speaking of my boss background who is a Catholic, aged 50, he claims to have a strong cable connections with the local municipal town planners, VIP politicians and influential Datuks in the past 10 years. He works as a middle man or a broker who gets awarded with certain projects, business licensing and signage approvals for his big clients. In due time he even promised to buy me a secondhand Vios Toyota car to replace my current car of 13 years once his projects completes in the next 2 or 3 months time. In addition, he will also bless me with monetary gifts from his personal gains for those project works that he has successfully accomplished. So this are the 3 folds blessings that I felt God wants to meet my heart's desires in due time as prophesied by Brother Tanny. I pray that it will come to pass. For the past 10 years I believe God has seen my financial struggles, failures and humiliations in many businesses and jobs that I have done. So, now is the time that God wants to put an end to all my sufferings and struggles that I have endured with this revelation. Finally, I was able to sleep well until the next morning. 

xii) On Sunday morning @7.00 am, we started to climb the GCC Prayer Mountain in Bentong. All of us managed to reach the top of the prayer mountain before the sunrise. It was misty and the air was refreshing and pristine. We could even hear someone was blowing the shofar from a short distance. At the top of the mountain we took a group photo. Brother Peter Gan then led us in open prayer followed by Sister Ping Siew Lian and Brother Dennis Lim who led us in song and worship. We could feel God's presence and the moving of the Holy Spirit in our midst. After the song and worship, Brother Peter Gan shared about the purpose of blowing the shofar. The reason I have learned why we are blowing the shofar is symbolically to summon the angels from above to descend to the place of worshipers at the mountain top. 

xiii) Before we break up to go down from the Prayer Mountain, Brother Tanny called me, my wife (Maggie) and daughter (Jeslynn) to be prayed for. While praying, he prophesied that God wants my family to always stayed united and together in unity wherever we are. This is another revelation that moved me to share that I have been going to church alone for the past 10 years without the rest of my family. It reveals to me that God wants my whole family to attend the Sunday service together as a family. All in all, I am very inspired and touched by how God has spoken to me and my family through Brother Tanny who specially arranged for this Bentong trip.

xiv) Later we adjourned for curry fish head lunch at Raub town (Pahang) just half an hour drive away from Bentong. We had a delightful and wonderful lunch fellowship. On the way back from Raub, we stopped to buy some durians and jackfruits at a special offer. Thank God that we finally reached home safely about 8.00 pm despite a heavy downpour.

xv) I really want to thank God for such a fruitful, refreshing and restorative encounter with Him that my family and I will always cherish and remember forever in our hearts. So lastly, I would like to thank Brother Tanny, Peter Gan and the rest of the fellow brothers and sisters who have made this Bentong trip a memorable and fulfilling weekend. 

God bless,

Calvin 

Comments