FOURFOLD MINISTRY OF JESUS | TO EXPLAIN & FULFILL THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS

1. Fourfold Ministry of Jesus

a) The Ministry of Jesus, spanning the three years or so between his baptism and his death, laid the foundation for the ministry of all Christians.

b) Here is one of the fourfold ministry of Jesus.

2. To Explain And Fulfill The Old Testament Prophets

a) "And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them the things concerning himself in all the scriptures" (Luke 24:27).

b) "I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about me in the law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled" (Luke 24:44-45).

c) "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17).  

Comments