IF A MAN DIES, SHALL HE LIVE AGAIN?: WHAT DO YOU SAY?

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. If A Man Dies, Shall He Live Again?

a) You could hardly think of a more important question than this. Is death the end of a person, or is there hope that death is temporary and the dead shall be resurrected (raised from death) to everlasting life? Job believed in the resurrection; so did David and Daniel. Jesus assures us of it.

Job 14:14-15  
“14 If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my hard service I will wait, Till my change comes. 15 You shall call, and I will answer You; You shall desire the work of Your hands.”  

2. What Do You Say?

a) The question asked by Job is as important to you right now as it was to Job in very ancient times. Will those who die ever live again? Job was sure of it; so was Daniel, Jesus, Paul, and John. You can be sure of it too.

b) You can be sure that you will rise again to everlasting life and joy and glory. But for that assurance you must give the most serious attention to Jesus.

John 12:47-50
47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment — what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.” 


The End ...

Comments