PROPHETIC / HEALING RETREAT: PARTICIPANTS' TESTIMONIES / COMMENTS

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Prophetic / Healing Retreat

a) On 29-30 October 2016, we had a 2-day Prophetic / Healing Retreat at GCC Prayer Mountain in Bentong, Pahang (Malaysia). A total of 18 participants including the guest speaker came for the retreat. Rev. Dr. Alvin Cheah, a renowned marketplace prophet, was our guest speaker for this retreat.

2. Participants' Testimonies / Comments

a) Alice

i) At the prayer mountain where Rev. Dr. Alvin Cheah prayed for me, he did mention something about the Lord tested on me and I passed the test. It never occurred in my mind that the Lord tested on me again the second time after I came back from Bentong the next day.

ii) Before going to the prayer mountain, I had two prayer requests. There were challenging situations because of the problems that I faced and my mother. The Lord answered my two prayer requests in which He tested me and I was so happy. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

b) Patsy

i) I was so happy and blessed that I went for the GCC prayer mountain. Rev. Dr. Alvin Cheah prophesied over me. The prophesy was so accurate and sharp that I would be moving ahead for the Lord. I had been greatly encouraged. 

ii) I had always wanted to walk in holiness and be a blessing to society that I might leave a legacy behind.

c) Albert

i) Rev. Dr. Alvin Cheah prophesied over me. To me, the prophesy was very accurate.

d) Mrs. Xavier 

i) Rev. Dr. Alvin Cheah prophesied over me about my past and present. The prophesy was very accurate. For my future, I would position myself to receive from God that I might catch from the vision and keep holding on to it.

e) Ra Cheal

i) It was a fantastic weekend! The outing activities and the foods. My whole family enjoyed the Bentong trip.


The End ...

Comments

  1. Thank you for the excellent essay; I really appreciate the list you prepared. You can click the link to locate a Retreat Center is the perfect place for Arizona meditation retreats. Our peaceful and calming environment is perfect for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life . Please allow me to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment