DEATH: BECAUSE OF CALVARY, WE LIVE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Death

a) One of the most difficult things to deal with in life is the death of a loved one. Even for the Christian, death is a part of life. Unlike they that do not believe, the Christian has a blessed hope - that is the return of the Savior Jesus to catch up His Church and bring them to eternal life with Him and God the Father in Heaven.

2. 
Because Of Calvary, We Live

2 Samuel 12:23 
But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.”  

John 11:23-26 
Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” 


The End ...

Comments