ENCOURAGEMENT: COMFORT (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Encouragement

a) We all need to be lifted up and encouraged at times and the Bible is a great source for encouragement. The Bible is the living word of God and feeds us through the promises of God found in scripture.

b) Here are some of the Bible verses for encouragement.

2. 
Comfort  

a) There are times in everyone’s life when we need encouragement and comfort. The Bible is great for this type of need also.

Psalms 55:22  
Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-29 
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 


The End ...

Comments