ENCOURAGEMENT: PEACE (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Encouragement

a) We all need to be lifted up and encouraged at times and the Bible is a great source for encouragement. The Bible is the living word of God and feeds us through the promises of God found in scripture.

b) Here are some of the Bible verses for encouragement.

2. 
Peace  

a) How great is it to open the Bible and read words from the Prince of Peace giving us quotes to live by.

John 14:27 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 16:33 
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:6 
For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 


The End ...

Comments