FREEDOM: BIBLE VERSES (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Freedom

a) True and ultimate freedom is found in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father, except through me.” (John 14:6)  Let us praise His Name always as we remember His shed blood for us all at Calvary!

2. Bible Verses

John 8:32 
“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Luke 4:18-19 
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

1 Peter 2:16-17 
“Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.  Honor everyone.  Love the brotherhood.  Fear God.  Honor the emperor.” 


The End ...

Comments