BIBLE VERSES ON PURITY (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Purity

a) As Christians we are called to live lives that are holy. We are to set aside the evil ways of the world and honor Christ by living in faithful obedience to His commandments.

1 Peter 1:14-16
“As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: ‘Be holy, because I am holy'” 

2. Bible Verses  

Psalms 51:7, 10   
Purge me  with hyssop, and I shall be clean;  wash me, and I shall be  whiter than snow… Create in me a  clean heart, O God, and  renew a right  spirit within me.

Psalms 73:1  
Truly God is good to  Israel, to those who are  pure in heart.

Matthew 5:8  
Blessed are  the pure in heart, for  they shall see God. 


The End ...

Comments