DEALING WITH LONELINESS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Loneliness

a) No one likes to feel alone.  We think that deep down inside all of us is a desire to be loved and to be with other people.  One of the earliest words of God in the book of Genesis is that it is not good for man to be alone.  

b) Many times we can feel all alone even if we are around other people.  Satan uses this against us many times so that we feel that we don’t matter or our testimony cannot be effective.  God’s word has much to say about loneliness. 

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave or forsake you. 

2. Dealing With Loneliness


Psalms 13:1  
How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?

Romans 8:31 
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalms 23:4  
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalms 139:1-2 
O LORD, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. 


The End ...

Comments