GOD IS STRONG (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's Protection

a) But does God protect us in every situation?  In one sense, we’ll never know how many times God actually protected us. However, in a world with free will to make our own choices, we can’t get around the fact that hardships await us—Jesus promised us as much.  However, he has a perfect will for us and that includes different kinds of protection.

Psalm 23:1-4 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul.  He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

2. God Is Strong

2 Samuel 22:3-4 
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. 4 I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

Romans 8:28 
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 1:11  
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will. 


The End ...

Comments