GOD IS STRONG (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God's Protection

a) But does God protect us in every situation?  In one sense, we’ll never know how many times God actually protected us. However, in a world with free will to make our own choices, we can’t get around the fact that hardships await us—Jesus promised us as much.  However, he has a perfect will for us and that includes different kinds of protection.

Psalm 23:1-4 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.  He restores my soul.  He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

2. God Is Strong

Daniel 12:1  
At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

1 John 5:18  
We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God protects him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Psalm 138:7  
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me. 


The End ...

Comments