JESUS' RETURN 5: HIS WARNINGS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Jesus' Return

a) Jesus Christ the One and only Son of God lived on earth for one main objective, to willingly sacrifice His own body on the cross to be the life-bridge to our Father.  On that day He became sin for us and fulfilled His ultimate commitment to be our Savior.  

b) As believers, we can be rest assured that our faith in Jesus will save us and we can know for certain that Christ will return one day and finish off Satan once and for all.  What does the Bible say about this?  Revelation covers this event along with other scriptures written in the Bible.

2. Christ’s Warnings

a) These are warnings written to the seven churches in Revelation, but they’re punishments that all who turn away from Christ may/will endure if they do not repent.

Revelation 3:1-3
“I know your works.  You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead.  Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your words complete in the sight of my God.  Remember, then, what you received and heard.  Keep it, and repent.  If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief , and you will not know at what hour I will come against you.”  

 Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie – behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you.”  

Revelation 3:15-17 
“I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot.  Would that you were either cold or hot!  So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.  For you say, ‘I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing,’ not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.” 

b) Christ is definitely going to return one day.  We pray that you make Him Lord of your life right now.  Eternal blessings await those who love Christ and long for His return.  His promises and warnings are clear in Revelation.  Please consider committing your life to Him today.  It will be the best decision you will ever make. 


The End ...

Comments