YOUTH: NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE FOLLOWING (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Youth

a) Today’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow. The Bible has lots to say about youth. 

b) Take a look at some of the encouraging Bible verses about youth.

1 Timothy 4:12 
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

2. 
Never Forget Who You Are Following

Ecclesiastes 12:1 
Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them.”

Jeremiah 29:11-14 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the LORD, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Hebrews 13:7 
Remember your leaders, those who spoke to you the word of God. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.


The End ...

Comments